ITPC Milan Supports Indonesian Furniture Export Through Host Milano 2023

In 2023, fieramilano hosted one of the prestigious exhibitions worldwide, namely Host Milano. Host Milano is an international exhibition dedicated to the hospitality sector, taking place from October 13-17, 2023. Held every two years, the exhibition offers everything needed to build a successful business, from raw materials to semi-finished products, from machinery to equipment, from […]

Indonesia Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC) Milan Enhances Export Market Access Through Go International: La fiera dei servizi per l’export

The economic growth of a country is inseparable from the role of international trade. In an effort to expand markets and boost exports, many countries organize various trade exhibitions, one of which is Go International: La Fiera dei Servizi per l’Export. This exhibition is a showcase of export support services and international organizations organized by […]

Indonesian Leather Craftsmen’s Skills Captivate the World’s Eyes

Indonesia is one of the world’s leading producers of leather handicrafts and has a number of beautiful and unique leather handicrafts that reflect its rich cultural and historical heritage. Abundant natural resources support the availability of raw materials in the development of leather craft production in various regions in Indonesia. This makes Indonesia not only […]

Vegan Leather as a Sustainable Fashion Trend Innovation

Genuine leather is one of the most popular and timeless materials in the fashion industry. However, with the increasing awareness of environmental sustainability and animal welfare, sustainable leather such as vegan leather has emerged. Indonesia, especially Garut, one of the world’s largest leather producers, is playing an important role in shifting this paradigm. This not […]

Explore Mercante in Fiera di Parma, Italy’s Largest Antique Market Festival

In the center of a city as rich in history and art as Parma, there is an annual event that is a magnet for antique lovers and collectors from all over the world, the Mercante in Fiera exhibition. It is one of Italy’s largest antique fairs, attracting visitors with its unique collections and historic atmosphere […]

Garut Leather Industry Shines on the World Stage Through Lineapelle Leather Fair 2023

Every year, the leather and fashion industry witnesses exhibitions that inspire and change the course of its development. One of the leading events that takes center stage for fashion professionals and lovers is Lineapelle which takes place from September 19-21 at Fiera Milano Rho, Italy. Lineapelle is an international exhibition in Europe that showcases products […]

Transforming Plastic Waste into Value-Added Crafts as Evidence of Environmental Concern

Have you ever imagined that plastic waste, which is usually a source of environmental issues, could be transformed into fashionable products and household essentials? The era of innovation and environmental awareness has opened doors to remarkable solutions, where the utilization of plastic waste to create high-quality fashion crafts and household items generates economic value that […]

Indonesian World-renowned Bag Crafts

Indonesia, a country rich in cultural heritage and abundant natural resources, has created a remarkable legacy of handicrafts, especially in the realm of bag-making. From natural materials to recycled waste, Indonesian bag crafts have captured global attention due to their exceptional innovation in models, quality, and aesthetics. These innovations have not only produced high-quality products […]

The 38th Trade Expo Indonesia – Sustainable Trade for Global Economic Resilience

The Trade Expo Indonesia (TEI) has long been one of the most anticipated events in the world of international trade. This annual event is regarded as an effective platform for businesses, governments, and industries to expand their networks, explore new opportunities, and tap into the potential of the global market. With a theme that consistently […]

Potential of Indonesian Rattan as a Leading and Sustainable Industrial Product that is Environmentally Friendly in the Italian Market

Indonesia is the world’s largest producer of rattan, controlling approximately 85% of the rattan market. Of this total, 90% of rattan is sourced from natural forests in Sumatra, Central Kalimantan, and Central Sulawesi, while the remaining 10% comes from rattan cultivation. Moreover, Indonesia ranks third as a rattan-based exporter, with its main destinations being the […]