Informing an announcement from PT. Indofood Indonesia, they are currently looking for one Sales and one Marketing Representative in Italy for part-time and full-time position in order to achieve their mission in distributing their products into wider market in the country. The main duty of the job will be helping the company to introduce their products to Italian market and Italian consumers (B2C sales and marketing with possibility of B2B duties in the later stage).
To become Indofood’s Sales and Marketing Representative, the right candidate must fulfil these requirements:
- The ability to speak Italian and English (an ability to speak Indonesian is a plus).
- Knowledge and understanding about Indofood products ( indofood.com )
- Knowledge about data processing and analysis
- The ability to use Ms. Office well: Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Availability for work travel from one Italian city to another.
- Sociable, with all the abilities necessary in developing effective marketing campaigns for the company branding and sales as well.
- Excellent capacity in negotiation with direct clients or with businesses
Moreover, these additional requirements below will be prioritised and will be big pluses:
- If the candidate has car or motorcycle driving license.
- If the candidate is fluent in Italian at least for public speaking and presentation.
- If the candidate graduates from a minimum of Italian’s Bachelor Degree (Laurea Triennale).
- If the candidate has deep knowledge in Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
*For the requirements above, a test and an interview will be conducted after resume selection
For interested candidates, please kindly send us an updated resume, completed with an application letter and latest photo, in English to email@example.com no later than February 28, 2017. We will review all the applications and contact the candidates, in case we consider that their profiles are suitable to move into the next step.